Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's the haps

So I haven't been updating much, mostly because I've been being a lazy fuck.  Inspiration has been in short supply here of late, so I haven't really been making my next game like I should have been.

However, rather than making another full-length game like Nagai Yamiji, I've started working in Flash a bit.  If you're not familiar with my previous work with Flash, you can check out my stuff on my Newgrounds page: http://kajio.newgrounds.com/

I plan to release some more mini-games like I've done before, as well as make a sequel to my most popular work: Glory Hole Hentai RPG.

I made that game relatively early in my Flash career, so the sequel will have many improvements - improved controls and coding in general, non-static hair, ect.  I plan to sell it for $2.40 via gumroad and $5.30 via DLSite (their fees are kinda ridiculous.)

This picture shows the current character design, let me know what you think thus far


Before that comes out, I'm releasing another MLP parody; this time featuring Pinkie Pie.  It'll be freeware available on newgrounds, so watch for that in the coming week.

Adorable, if I do say so myself

In personal news, I've moved out of my parent's house and been living with a roommate for almost two months now.  My 21st birthday is coming up in a couple months.  I don't really go out much at the time being, so being able to go to bars will give me something social to do, maybe meet some people.

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward for the game, the redhaired girl looks gorgeous!
    Bars can be fun sometimes, especially if the area has variety of bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dude you really love Fellatio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I remember playing Glory Hole RPG like.... yeaaaaaaaaars ago. That was such a good game, and I have no idea you were the one behind it! What other games have you made that I've played?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, check out my Newgrounds page :P My other rather popular one was a Tifa Lockhart animation.

      Delete
  4. be careful not to get caught selling hentai on gumroad btw... they dont allow it anymore

    also log into skype more...i miss you man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm aware of their policy against it. My hope is that since I'm only selling the text file that it's fine.

      I wasn't kidding when I said I'm like never on Skype, haha

      Delete
  5. I thought you suffered some inexplicable sickness rendering you from thinking dirty thoughts. Guess not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only sickness powerful enough to do something like that would be death, I say!

      Delete